October 22, 2014, 07:59:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: aWIZ Support Board Upgraded!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Independant Domain  (Read 2308 times)
Baz

Email
« on: September 07, 2009, 09:18:05 PM »

Hi guys,
I have sent an email but have more to add which I'll do here.
I have done a really quick setup to test and added my two paysites to the setup.
My two paysites are kinkykicks.net and tyrantteasers.com and in the setup as it is now for viewing Tyrant Teasers FHG's you have to go through a Kinky Kicks url, which I personally don't like. For example I have a FHG for http://www.tyrantteasers.com at the address http://kinkykicks.net/fhg/index.php?MzoxMjo
Therefore I have decided that it would look more proffessional if Paysite FHG's had a completely independant domain.
Could you please let me know how much it would cost me to transfer the installation to a new domain or provide instructions how to do it myself.
I hope this wouldn't be too much inconvenience.
aWIZ Support
Global Moderator

Set your own avatar in the "Profile" section

« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2009, 06:57:15 AM »

Let us suppose that more proffessional and also generally adopted in the industry is when the cash-program locates all its galleries at one domain. You an see it at hundreds cash-programs everywhere. That's why the same logic has been placed to the script algorithm. This is not a trash-blogs' multiplier "anywhere and anyhow".
The only way to get galleries on the different domains is to use separate licenses.

When you read some aWIZ Support response in the old topic - please take into account that in the further versions of script the function in question could be modified.
Baz

Email
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2009, 08:41:40 AM »

Thanks Awiz. Perfectly understood.
I have received your email and will reply soon when I have found an appropriate domain to host a new cash programme.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: